Information of Interest
Medellín is characterized by its many well-known tourist attractions. On your own however, you can find other enjoyable attractions far and wide.
Medellín’s main attractions are located in close proximity to each other and the city’s Metro. The comfort and safety of the Metro and its feeder bus lines combine to make your visit a long-lasting pleasant memory. Any attraction you choose, well-known or not, whether for fun, art, sports, or shopping embodies the vitality of a city the traveler cannot miss.
Medellín’s unequaled spring-like climate, its surrounding mountains and spectacular views, its people’s warmth and friendliness, are three more reasons to enjoy a visit to any of these spaces. Tour Medellín and be seduced.
- » Atanasio Girardot Sports Complex
- » La Macarena Center for Spectacles
- » Sanalejo Flea Market
- » Handcrafts Boulevard, San Antonio Square
- » Plaza Gardel
- » La 70 Tourist Boulevard
- » Olaya Herrera Airport
- » Guayaquil Bridge
- » San Javier Open Air Electric Escalators
- » Gilberto Echeverri Mejía Bridge
- » Túnel de Occidente
- » University Of Medellín
- » University of Medellín Theatre
- » Aburrá Valley Mass Transit Company